Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Monday, March 07, 2016
Friday, February 19, 2016
Friday, February 05, 2016
"People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway."
~ Mother Teresa
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Wednesday, December 09, 2015
"Sri Radhey Radha~Aradhika"
Beloved Lover Divine!
Each line of your dear message bespeaks of the great inspiration ~
How His Presence encircles and overwhelms your heart!
What can I offer to you that would match the poem of your soul?
Awe! Those golden moments of thy ecstasy!
Oft times you wonder where this search will lead you to!
And oft times you hear His flute in the fancy land of your Divine Imagination
as it captures you in an endless joy, resounding, echoing through the vast hall
of limitless space in an eternity of time ~ from deep within your being.
That being which is so very much my own, once lost to my sight since ages,
concealed awhile, yet seems to me revealed in the sunshine of my Divine Friend's
As I breathe in the fragrant air of Brij, this land of Sri Vrindavan ~ makes me
remember His meeting. These eyes silently spy across the fields to yonder
Nandagaon, Barsana, Govardhan, and once again I am lost in the reverie of feeling melancholy as I contemplate the ages old longing of each human heart!
~ Just now the sun was sinking and the last hue of it's golden splendour still lingers on in my closed eyes.
And the moving wheels roll on and on into the night ~
Radha Aradhika Radha Aradhika
Radha Aradhika Radha Aradhika
While in the train nearing Mathura I am having the inspiration to write to Radha.
This is a copy ~ for you too are the very Heart of Radha.
Bless your heart.
OM RADHEY RADHEY
With my love and humble pranams to dear Santji, Ajitji, and devotees.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Meher Baba’s Meeting with Sharir Baba
On November 16th, Baba left Satara for Meherazad. The next day, he left on a mast tour to Uttar Pradesh, accompanied by Eruch, Pendu, Nilu and Baidul. Eruch was driving the car. There were unusually late rains, and at one place, the car had to be ferried from one bank of a stream to the other. The journey continued night and day. At one spot, they learned of a very high Hindu mast named Sharir Baba, who was staying at the residence of the Maharajah of Chhatarpur. The mast, however, was to leave the place at 3:00 P.M. that day and it was already 1:00 P.M.
Baba was very anxious to contact this mast, as he had never worked with him before. They drove at breakneck speed on the rough roads through towns and villages, covering 128 miles in two hours – and reached Chhatarpur exactly at 3:00 P.M. The mast was very old and would drink his own urine. Boxes of rotting sweetmeats and other such things were strewn in his room. A strong stench hung in the air, but the old mast would not allow anyone to clean the place.
Baba was delighted with the contact and remarked, "Our journey of hundreds of miles has been worth it!" Baba was to have been gone for two weeks. But on November 21st, because the men mandali and he were both exhausted, he canceled the rest of the tour to Uttar Pradesh and returned to Meherazad, where he intended to rest for a few days.
(Source: Bhau Kalchuri, Last Mast Journey, Lord Meher, Vol. 15, p. 5126)
It is fascinating for me to come across this story of Meher Babaji meeting Sharir Maharaj.
I have only heard Baba Shripadji mention him with greatest reverence, love and awe!
As well as Swami Jnanananda Giri, who spoke of Maharaj ji in great detail in his own autobiography:
Transcendent Journey. So much so that hearing the above description and the name of Chhatarpur I am sure it is this same amazing Sharir Maharaj ji in both cases. Perhaps in the future we may write more regarding this marvelous and uniquely highly realized saint of Chhatarpur, Sharir Maharaj ji
Saturday, April 11, 2015
A rare picture of Veena Maharaj (1916-1990), one of the greatest Nadayogis and Musician Saints of modern times, who lived for most of his life in the holy pilgrimage-center of Badarinath situated high up in the Himalayas, playing his Veena and singing to Bhagavan Vishnu. He hardly ever spoke to anybody. He was a maestro of Rudra Veena (which he is holding in his hands) and some of his extremely rare musical recordings were made as part of a UNESCO project.
For more info and pics of Veena Maharaj:
As for me, he is an embodiment of Love, Freedom and Grace. Wise, Friendly,Childlike,and completely Blissful, he freely opened wonderful doors, this I know.
Swamiji, you and your kirtana are ever chanting in the depth of this heart.
"Badri Narayana Narayana Narayana!"
"Jai Badri Vishal!"
*This is Shri Mukundhari ji Maharaj,~Sankirtana Samraat of India~,
and there are actually some CDs of his available!!
He is peerless and unequaled in ecstatic Bhava!!
There are some earlier posts here about this wonderful saint
as I knew him. And some short videos were made of the one
amazing Sankirtana that I had tapped years ago, of which
the actual full complete one is over an hour long & also ecstatic!
And one doesn't even need to know Hindi, Urdu or Panjabi to
enjoy them and become swept away in the Love of God!!
So it is so good to have received these incredible CDs by mail,
from a wonderfully inspired Bhakta. These may be ordered online!!
All Gratitude, Bliss and Love at the holy feet of Shri Mukundhariji Maharaj!!
We will ever remember you through the Hari Bhava Ecstasy of your Sankirtana.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Jai Jai Shri Radhey! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Maa Siddhidatri is the 9th form of Durga. She sits on a Lotus and rides on the lion. In her four hands she holds a Gada, Chakra, a Lotus flower and Shankh. To her devotees she bestows, according to the Markandaye Purana, the eight Siddhis: Anima, Mahima, Garima, Laghima, Prapti, Prakamya, Ishitva & Vashitva. Therefore she is worshipped by not only humans but also Devaghana, Gandharvas, Asuras, Yakshas and Siddhas.
It is writen in Devipuran that in the beginning of the universe Lord Rudra worshipped Adi-Parashakti for creation. It is believed that Adi-Parashakti had no form. Lord Shiva, Himself got all these Siddhis by worshiping Maha Shakti. By Grace Adi-Parashakti appeared as the form of Siddhidatri from the left half of his body. Thereby he is named the famous Ardhanarishvara. This form of Durga is worshiped by all gaining great achievements, felicity and perfection.
Maa Durga removes ignorance and provides the knowledge to realize the Divine. That is why She is surrounded by Siddhas, Gandharvas, Yakshas, Demons and Gods who are worshiping her. The Siddhi that she provides is the realization that everything is Supreme Being or Brahman. If a sadhaka worships in the prescribed manner with full faith he draws the Devi's Grace and acquires all Siddhis and nothing remains unattainable by him in the universe.
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Friday, March 27, 2015
The Eighth Durga form is "Maha Gauri." She is as white as a conch, as the moon and as Jasmine. Her clothes and ornaments are white and clean yet she is just a child. Her vehicle is a white bull, she has four arms and three eyes. In her hands she holds the Trishul and Damaru, the other two are in Abhey Mudra, the gesture giving fearlessness, and Ver Mudra granting boons. She is calm and serene and exists in pure bliss. It is said that when the body of Gauri became soiled due to dust and dirt while observing penance, Shiva washed her clean with the splendorous waters of Ganges. Then her body shone bright like lightening. There fore, she is known as "Maha Gauri".
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Thursday, March 26, 2015
The 7th form of Durga is Kalratri, the One who is “the Death of Kaal” (Time Itself). She is black as night and destroys ignorance bringing light into the darkness. Durga's hair is open and plentiful. She has on necklaces shining like lightening and has three eyes which are round and bright like the universe. Thousands of flames of fire come from her nostrils. She rides on a Donkey. There is a sharp cleaver in her left hand and her lower left hand is holding a burning torch (mashal). With her right hand she shows us vardhana mūrdha which grants boons and her lower right hand is in Abhay Mudra extending fearlessness to her devotees. Kalratri is that super power that creates havoc and removes all things bad and unclean. But to Her devotees, She brings calmness and courage. Being auspicious she is called "Shubhamkari."
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Katyayani. The son of "Kat" as "Katya". Rishi Katyayan was born in this "Katya" lineage. Katyayan had observed great penance, it was his wish that Maa Durga be born as his daughter. The Goddess acceded to his request. Meanwhile, army of the powerful demon Mahishasura, who could only be killed by a warrior Goddess, had reached heaven to overthrow the Gods. Thus the trinity of Gods – Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, got infuriated and they created the Goddess Durga, who was a culmination of the powers of all deities. Sage Katyayana had the first privilege to worship her, so she was also named Katyayani. As a result she took birth as a daughter of Katyayan and herefore her name is "Katyayani". She is a manifestation of Sri Laxmi-ji, has three eyes and eight hands. These are eight types of weapons missiles in her seven hands. Her vehicle is the Lion. This is the daughter form of Durga. Here is she a loving daughter. She is the epitome of love but won’t hesitate to rise up in anger to defend righteousness and Dharma. It is believed that Maa Katyayani persistently battles against evil and deceitful entities. To get Lord Krishna as their husband the gopis worshiped Maa Katyayani Devi in Vraj. So she is established as the Queen of Vraj. She blesses and protects. Special benediction: Kaatyayani devi is very protective and grants boons and fulfils wishes–especially relating to obtaining the association of the Supreme Divine–Sri Krishna. A yellow light of satisfaction emnates from her eyes and spreading into the eyes of people and allowing one to be satisfied with what is being seen and received in life. She radiates crescent-shaped yellow energies, which descend at our finger tips, empowering us to do good and appropriate action.
Skanda Mata is the 5th Durga Devi Shakti form. As the daughter of Himalaya, after observing penance she got married to Lord Shiva. Their son is Kumara Skanda or Kumara Kartikeya also called Lord Murugan in south India. the leader of the army of the Gods. Skanda Mata is a deity of fire. She has three eyes and four hands. She is white and seated on a lotus and also called Padmasana. Using a lion as a vehicleand Skanda is seated in her lap. On the fifth day of Navaratra the mind of the aspirant is in the Visuddha Cakra. From worshiping the goddess in the form of Skandamata on this day the devotee gets all his desires fulfilled.
Kushmanda is the 4th Durga Shakti. In this form she creates the entire Universe as a little egg by her delighted laughter. She, therefore, dwells in the solar systems as the energy of the Sun. She shines in all the ten directions having brought Light out of the original Darkness by the brilliance of her dazzling smile. She has eight arms holding four types of weapons, a rosary, a lotus, a kamandalu, and a jar of Nectar. She is radiant riding the Lion of Dharma. She likes the offerings of pumpkin. Those who worship her on the 4th day of Nava Ratri are blessed with inner strength, good health and prosperity.
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Chandraghanta, the third Shakti, is She who wears the moon in her necklace! Worshiped on the third day/night of Nava Ratri, like the moon, she is charming and bright. Golden in color, She has three eyes and ten hands holding ten weapons etc. She is seated on a Lion and ready to go into battle and fight as the unrivalled depiction of power and bravery. The dreadful sound of her bell terrifies all villains, demons and every kind of evil.
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Brahmacharini is worshipped on 2nd Night of the Navaratri. Brahma is that who observes penance and good conduct. The idol of this Goddess is very gorgeous. There is rosary in her right hand and Kamandal in the left. She is full with merriment. Her story is famous. In her previous birth she was Parvati Hemavati the daughter of Himalayas,Himvan. Once when she was busy in games with her friends. Naradaji came to her and predicted reading her hand that, "You will marry the naked and terrible 'Bhole Baba' who was with you when you were Sati, the daughter of Daksh, in your previous birth. But now you have to perform penance for him." Thereupon Parvati told her mother Menaka that she would marry none except Shambhu, otherwise she would remain unmarried. Saying this she went to observe penance to get Lord Shiva. That is why her name is famous as tapacharini - Brahmacharini.
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Shailputri , daughter of the Himālayas, is worshiped 1st of all the Nava Durga Shaktis (the nine forms of Durga) on the first Night during the auspacious Nava Ratri.
In her previous birth she was the daughter of Prajapati Daksha. Her name was Sati - Bhavani. She was the wife of Lord Shiva. Once Daksha had organized a big Yagna and did not invite Lord Shiva. But, in spite of his warning her, Sati being insistent , reached there anyway. Thereupon Daksha insulted Shiva. Sati did not tolerate the insult to her husband and renounced the body given her by her father Daksha. She burnt herself in the fire of the Yagna. In her next birth she became the daughter of Himalaya, was given the name of Parvati - Hemvati and after much tapasya finally again married Lord Shiva. As per the Upnishads she had torn the egotism of Indra and the Devtas. Being ashamed they bowed and prayed that, "In fact, thou art Shakti, we, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv, are capable only by getting Shakti from you."
~*~ Jai Jai Maa! ~*~
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
The wonderful Om Babaji lived to be 110 yrs.old, (d. 1959), Santji told me, and he never ate anything!! He stayed in a small room on the upper 3rd floor on Naya Sarak, Chandni Chowk, or "moonlit market", one of the oldest and busiest markets in India! Every evening he walked to the Yamuna River and sat in Samadhi there til sunrise! Whenever I had the chance I would ask about him to Santji, or one of the few devotees who knew Om Babaji. They said he lived with nothing but a wooden bed with a brick for a pillow. There was a Havan kund that always had live coals glowing that he would stir up and on that fire make a little tea for any guest for which there was also a chair.
Surgeon Rear Admiral MS Melhotra had told me that several times that he and his wife Satyaji had offered Om Babaji shawls which he happily accepted but that after a few days they would visit and again there would be nothing there, but Om Babaji smiling as before.
Mrs.Shakuntla Bindra, who was the daughter of a dear friend of Sant Gulab Singhji's was introduced to Om Babaji by him. She told me how kind and gentle Om Babaji was and that he always made tea for her whenever she came and would drink along with her. She said one such day they heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Immediately Om Babaji shouted loudly in Urdu saying, "How dare you come up these stairs here, Haramzade! Go away!" Then they heard the footsteps going back down the stairway. She said she started trembling when Om babaji turned to her and softly said, "Don't be afraid, my child, you have done nothing wrong! This was not meant for you. Sanvalashah (Krishna) is very happy with you."
Once she was bringing someone to meet him at her usual time and she could not find his flat, with the great big "AUM" on the wall. She said that they went up and down the street several times, again and again, but couldn't find his building! Finally they had to give up and left. Days later when she met Om Babaji he smiled and said, "Yes, I know, I had hidden the building!"
In Santjio's last years he had given this photo of Om Babaji and had many tiny copies made. Whenever someone came to him with a problem or a great desire Santji would give them this small picture of Om Babaji, tell them to put it inside a locket where it could be seen and wear it always. He said to pray everyday to Om Babaji and that everything would be alright. Great souls are indeed able to help others to have great faith in Gods blessings and even in miracles. And for those years to come, again and again the devotees returned with bright faces and gifts, they had wonderful stories to tell about the miracles of beloved Om Babaji.
"Ye Noor Uska, Ye Zahoor Uska. Agar Tu Na Dekhe, To Kasoor Kiska?"
Friday, March 06, 2015
¸.•*""*•.¸जय श्री राधे! ¸.•*""*•.¸जय श्री राधे!
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
श्री कृष्ण गोविन्द हरे मुरारी! हे नाथ नारायण वासुदेव!
राधे राधे! ..... कृष्णा कृष्णा! ..... जय श्री राधे कृष्णा!
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
¸.•*""*•.¸जय श्री राधे! ¸.•*""*•.¸जय श्री राधे!
~ ღ☆¸.•°*♥ हरी ॐ *ღ☆¸.•°*♥
¸.•°*♥ Happy Days of Holi!¸.•°*♥
Vraj Holi is the Festival of Spring Colors in a Divine playful ecstasy of the Pure Bliss of the Love of Sri Sri Radha Krishna!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
There is nothing more bitter than separation.
Without Your refuge there is only confusion.
Our possessions ambush our real wealth;
our desires tear the garment of spirit from our souls.
Since the harm we do
devours the good we try to reach,
how can anyone save his soul
except with Your protection?
And even if we could protect our own souls,
we still cling to a storehouse of fears,
because the soul is forever distraught with itself,
if it's not in union with the Beloved.
Rumi ~ Mathnawi
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
On this night one sits together or alone and meditates, does puja, turpana, havan, listens to the stories (of saints, Rishis and gods); sing songs of God and dances! Any of these we do to stay awake all night at this most auspicious and powerful time of the Great Night of Shiva!
~ In the Great Light of Shiva!
One may chant any of his mantras, specially this one:
;"Om Namah Shivaya!"~*~
The rest is left to the Grace of Lord Shiv, who is the delight of the sadhaks that fix their gaze on That Divine Light of Light.
~*~Om Namah Shivaya!~*~
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Wednesday, February 04, 2015
Here are presented some of Param Babaji's Teachings and Instructions:
1. Perform the Kriya (religious commandment) given by the Guru regularly and implicitly according to his instructions and all shall be well. The grace of God is bound to descend on you in due time.
2. Give up self-praise and talking ill of others completely. These traits are very harmful. Never waste time in these.
3. When tragedies and ill-times overtake you, increase your mantra-japa, both in terms of time and number.
4. Never trust anybody in a hurry. Test him thoroughly first, else you will be duped.
5. Every bit and particle of this world is against your interest. You are your only friend and well-wisher. So depend on your own efforts and do not look up to others for help as they are likely to fail you in your times of need and distress.
6. During your Sadhana (spiritual endeavour) constancy and regularity in practice are of prime importance. Reading of scriptures is only dry intellectual gymnastics. Dramatised Bhakti is also not Bhakti in the real sense. True Jnan and real Bhakti are very prestigious and difficult-to-attain stages in spiritual advancement. These develop automatically one after the other, only after constant and regular austere spiritual practice over a long period.
7. To depend solely on the grace of God is not an act of wisdom. Grace is no doubt very sublime and is also being showered upon us by Mahashakti all the time. Without it there is no hope of our advancement towards salvation either. But this grace can only be attained through constant practice of Yogic Kriya which can lead to the attainment of even the unattainable.
8. Do not let anything ever worry you. ''I (your Guru) am always there with you.'' After performing your Kriya properly for some time, you will yourself realize the truth of my statement. I shall see that all your legitimate wishes are fulfilled and you are never in want.
9. To bring a mood of calm repose in the mind before you start your meditation first invite the following thought: ''The world was there before I was born and it will be there even after I am gone. So, nothing really depends on me, hence why should I be in a state of tension? It is only with calm consciousness that I can help myself and help others. The Divine remains calm despite all the turmoils in the world. It is the Divine spark in me, present as my soul, that sustains me. Let me concentrate on that. Let me get a few moments of leave from the demands of my body, from the desires of my life and from the restlessness of mind and enter into my soul - my true Self. Let peace and calm sustain me.''
10. I am aware of each and every thing that you do, so never try to deceive me by telling lies.
11. Electrical energy gets accumulated particularly in the fore-finger of the right hand, which should not therefore be used for rubbing teeth or pointing out the direction, else it leads to unneccessary waste of the accumulated electrical energy.
12. Spiritual progress depends upon the loftiness of character. Never hurt anybody's feelings. Keep your senses under control and follow the truth in body, mind and speech. Keep unswerving faith in the Guru and be patient, compassionate and forgiving.
13. Dear Son, all your happiness or suffering is a result of your earlier deeds. Do not add further to these. Give up doing bad and unholy deeds now at least, so that you do not create new sins, the consequences of which you will have to suffer in future.
14. You develop interest in the Kriya through constant practice, so much so that in due course of time you will not be able to give it up even if you will want to. In the beginning, you will have to force yourself to sit for your Kriya, but later you will start feeling greatly perturbed whenever you are not able to do so. The Guru can only advise you, explain to you and demonstrate the technique to you but the actual performance will have to be done by you and you alone. So, for your own benefit, get down to the practice of Kriya wholeheartedly and arduously; only talking will not help. Once you get firmly established in the practice of Kriya, you will not be able to leave it thereafter.
15. Through the practice of Kriya, keep meditating upon the 'Mother' in your heart all the time; the Mother who is the source of all Creation, directly perceptible. Mother who cannot otherwise be achieved even through Yoga and is superior even to 'Brahma' and is the reality behind the psychological manifestation of the Supreme Emotion. Instead of getting influenced by external emotions, always keep your mind in communion with the Mother. Once you are able to stay in that state, there is nothing further to be done.
16. While you are in the physical body, you cannot but be doing one thing or other. Then why not engage yourself in the pursuit of such an act as will absolve your all binding actions for all time. At the exact moments of sunrise and sunset, sit down for your Kriya daily without fail. Even if your mind is not steady, do not bother about it. Learn to depend solely on your Guru, then no demon will be able to do any harm to you � be certain about it.
17. My disciples will not be born again and thus will not have to undergo the sufferings in a mother's womb again. My elder Gurudeva Shri Bhriguramji Paramahansadeva has created an abode for them where they shall all reside, after their death in this world.
18. The first requirement for spiritual advancement is character which must be kept unblemished and next come light meals and less sleep. As you progress in your Kriya the last two come by themselves. Peace and tranquility is the natural outcome of spiritual practice.
19. You acquire riches and property as a result of your past actions. What is ordained in your destiny, that much you will certainly get. But even so it is not wise to sit back aboslutely inactive. You must make all efforts to procure them.
20. Every thing is within your very self. Only it has become overladen with dirt and filth as an outcome of undesirable tendencies and associations of previous lives. Once you are able to get rid of that covering, you will be able to see and recognize your real self. Just as you cannot see your face in a mirror covered with dirt and to do so you have to clean the mirror by rubbing, wiping and washing, so also once you keep rubbing off the dirt of the mind through the constant repetition of the Guru-given-mantra, the mind will become purified in due course and then you will be able to see your real self once again. The aforesaid 'rubbing, wiping and washing of the mind' is really the Yogabhyas Karma viz the incessant friction between the mantra and the mind through constant repetition of the former. Get up early in the morning at about 3.30 or 4.00 a.m. and try to do your Kriya upto sunrise for two to three hours at one stretch and so also in the evening, daily. In the evening start about half an hour before sunset and continue for an hour and a half beyond it. Besides this, make it a habit to mentally repeat the mantra at all other times also while you are working with your hands etc. in the course of your job. Do not waste your time on other useless things. Your japa should co-ordinate with the rhythm of exhalation and inhalation of breath called Ajapa Jap.
Monday, February 02, 2015
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Salutations and adoration to the Supreme Lord, the primordial power that divided the year into the four seasons. Salutations to Surya, the Sun God, who on this great day of Makar Sankranti embarks on his northward journey, the auspicious Uttarayana. All seekers of Truth, aspirants on the path of Yoga, devotees of God, lovers of mankind, all these pay tribute to the Supreme Father of energy, the vital force of creation itself. Thus we chant in the great Gaiyatri: 'Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya'!
Lead us out of darkness into the Light!
'Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya'
'Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya'
~ Swami Shivananda Saraswati
Makar Sankranti marks the transition of the Sun into the zodiac sign of Makara rashi (Capricorn) on its celestial path. The day is also believed to mark the arrival of Spring in India and is a enormous event, with many fold benefits to all devotees.
May all of us be blessed throughout the year with the Grace of Divine Love, Compassion, Joy and Light. Om Shanti! Shanti! Shanti!!
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Friday, November 07, 2014
Monday, November 03, 2014
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Shaktanand: Things during Deepawali days:: DEEPAWALI KRITYA: As per Skandhpuran, one who offers deep of ghee to Lord Keshav, he always remain...