Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~

Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~
"Two Bodies One Pran"

Saturday, October 08, 2011

ღ Bhava of Govinda das ۩۞۩ڰۣღ



 Oh, Madhava! How shall I tell you of my terror?

I could not describe my coming here

      if I had a million tongues!

When I left my room and saw the darkness, I trembled:
   
 I could not see the path,

     there were snakes that writhed around my ankles!

I was alone a woman; the night was so dark,
     
    the forest so dense and gloomy,

       and I had so far to go!

The rain was pouring down ~

     which path should I take?

My feet were muddy and burning

     where thorns had scratched them.

But, I had the hope of seeing you,

     none of it mattered!

     ...and now my terror seems far away.

When the sound of your flute reaches my ears,

   it compels me to leave my home, my friends.

It draws me into the dark towards you.

I no longer count the pain of coming here!

                                                          ๑۩۞۩๑இڿڰۣ-ڰۣღ

                              ... says Govinda das.


                                                                  ๑۩۞۩๑இڿڰۣ-ڰۣღ

No comments:

Post a Comment