Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~

Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~
"Two Bodies One Pran"

Monday, October 03, 2011

Bhava of Vidyapati ๑۩۞۩๑இڰۣღ


My friend, I cannot answer when you ask me

   to explain what has befallen me.

Love is transformed, renewed, each moment.

He has dwelt in my eyes all the days of my life,

  yet I am not sated with seeing.

My ears have heard his sweet voice in eternity,

  and yet it is always new to them.

How many honeyed nights have I passed with him

  in love's bliss, yet my body wonders at his.

Through all the ages he has yet clasped to my breast,

  yet my desire never abates.

I have seen subtle people sunk in passion,

  but none came so close to the heart of the fire.

Who shall be found to cool your heart? says Vidyapati!


                                                         ๑۩۞۩๑இڿڰۣ-ڰۣღ

  

No comments:

Post a Comment