Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~

Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~
"Two Bodies One Pran"

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Meeting 'Bal Yogi' Sripadji


      While in Swamiji's
small enchanting kutia
we heard the loud call
of OM coming from the
main house somewhere
in the forest a little lower
down the Mountain of
'Whitefield Hall'. It was
a call for Swamiji to the
phone there, just after
my first few days there
in Balu Ganj (Mussouri).
Again a guest, I was
having the most amazing
experiences every
moment observing and
listening to dear Swamiji.
For days he told stories
of 'Bal Yogi' Sripadji
of Sri Vrindavan.
 I was totally charmed by
the thought of Sri Krishna, Sri Radha and Sripadji! When Swamiji heard
the call he said, "It must be Sripadji, he knows whenever I'm thinking and
talking about him!" We went down to the phone in the main house, and yes!
It was Swamiji's Bal Yogiji. After they spoke, Swamiji said to him,"someone
wants to talk with you." And he gave me the phone. I said, "Om!" and
Sripadji said in a beautiful gentle voice, "Sri Radha, Sri Radha!" To my
surprise it had the most thrilling effect on me, ever!  I sort of lost myself
in a strange ecstasy forgetting to even speak!
      He repeated slowly and softly, "Sri Radha, Sri Radha!"
And finally I said, "I want to see you."  He said, " मैं ओंगा !"   
.¸¸.•*`*•.✽I will come!   .¸¸.•*`*•.✽             
                                                                             ***to be cont'd... 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Radheshwari! I used to spend time with Babaji back in 1991, and I always want to know more about him!

    ReplyDelete