Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~

Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~
"Two Bodies One Pran"

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baba Sripadji and I ~*~


































At the Lotus Feet of the Master   .•*•. ♥                                          

 Shyama Gori, Nitya Kishori, Pritam Jori, Sri Radhe
Rasika Rasilo, Chaila Chabilo Guna Garbillo Sri Krishna

I will not come back
Oh mighty Excellence Thakurji
Whenever I meet you face to face
you prove my helplessness
                    
The ancient tales tell the story of your sweetness
The invitation to accept it
The compassionate relationship that heals wounds

What is the logic
That makes your every decision supreme
And my every prayer a helpless question

Have you seen the silvery  Himalayas
Making gestures of affection
Laughing at the life of the mundane world

Merging into that ambrosia I cannot invite you
You always prefer the river bank from where
You can cross over with Grace when the time comes

 You were so moody in Your  Excellence
When you believed to challenge the depths to surrender
You make your unseen beckoning hands

In this inner pondering whenever I  lost my consciousness
Sometimes I am so close to you to whom I might say Friend or Celestial
Ah! it is that state of merging

I could have returned to that wealth and affection the mundane world
But by the Grace of Your Transcendent Lila I am submerged
Slowly but surely It has bound me O long before


राधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधेराधे●राधे
Poem in a letter from Baba
Sri Vrindavan 1971

2 comments:

  1. On the path of Wisdom and Enlightenment. Blessed Soul - True Devotee of Babaji

    ReplyDelete