Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~

Sri Yugal Kishore ~*~
"Two Bodies One Pran"

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baba Sripadji and George Harrison


      This was in Jai Singh Gera, Vrindavan 1974, the morning after
 the walk at the Jamunaji, after an early music session of Raga
Bharavi by Pt. Ravi Shankarji on Sitar. Then we all set on the grass
here having refreshments. Babaji told us about George's new song,
'My Sweet Lord", and he had this same smile on his face as he spoke, 
I remember! George was telling me about his song 'I am missing you!'
... Oh, Krsna! Where are you?

¸. *ღ☆¸.•°*♥  हरी ॐ !․☆¨´`'*°☆.¸.☆¨´`'*°☆ ․☆¨´`'*°☆.¸.☆¨´`'*°☆
                                                           இڿڰۣڿڰღ

3 comments:

  1. Dear Radheshvari,

    May I ask you if you know about the situation with Vraja Academy in Vrindavan? My friends were there but found almost nobody.Swamiji's hut looked very empty and the portrait of Swami Haridas was showed carelessly. Do you perhaps know what's happened to all the manuscripts and miniatures which were in the Academy's museum? Is there any place where one can see it now?
    Thanks for your response in advance.
    Best regards,
    Konstantin
    PS you can also write to my e-mail konstantin5000(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Konstantin,
    I know what you are talking about!! I also saw the locks on the doors of Vraj Academy a few years ago, and met one of the sadhus there. It seems that the care and running of this Academy in now up to the courts to decide. Since these things take years to resolve, it is a shame it has come to this. Some feel it is actually another one of Baba's Leelas!! Things were never easy with Baba, but always inspiring, and lessons were to be learned!! And if one stuck with it ...Higher Conscious-Levels would be attained!!
    ~*~Jai Jai Sri Radhe!!~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai Sri Sri Radha Krishna !!!Radheshwari , me gusta mucho tu blog , por favor sigue con él , me inspira mucho !!!(disculpa no hablo ni escribo bien _nada_en ingles)...las fotos y escritos sobre Babaji me gustan.Gracias.....Hari Om , Hari Bol !!!

    ReplyDelete